(All in AONB)
It is situated about 3 miles inland from the Norfolk coast and 3.1 south-east of the town of Wells-next-the-Sea.
Warham Parish Council: http://warhampc.norfolkparishes.gov.uk
Made up of two parishes All Saints and St Mary's - each with its own church. Just south of the village is Warham Camp a small ancient hillfort earthwork built by the Iceni in the 2nd century BC.
It is composed of two massive circular ramparts or banks and ditches, built within a bend of the River Stiffkey. It was built using hard chalk to enclose a circular area of 1.5 hectares. Parts of the camp were excavated in 1914, and again in 1959, unearthing fragments of Iron Age pottery dated between 200 BC and the 1st century AD.
The remains of a wooden fence and walkway were found on top of the inner bank. Large amounts of Roman pottery and roof tiles have also been found indicating that the site was reused in the Roman period.