Partners' web area
This section of the site is not open to the general public.
It requires a password and provides an area where Partnership Forum representatives and other people from partner organisations can access and provide information that may be useful to others within the partnership, or access and comment on draft documents and other work in progress.
The current sections are:
- Management information - to provide and download information that may be of interest and use to others. Also sub sections where applicable to carry brief details of partner organisations current initiatives that relate to the AONB.
- Consultations - NCP responses to public consultations
- HMM Fund - information specifically for the KLWNBC Habitats Monitoring & Mitigation Fund panel members
- Work room - for draft reports, work in progress etc
- Undergrounding overhead lines - key resources for the South East and East Undergrounding Steering Team
Information on the partners area can be uploaded by sending to the Norfolk Coast Partnership office, which will enable the staff to be aware of its use and alert other representatives to new postings.
Comments on the site, or ideas and suggestions for improving it are very welcome - please send these to the NCP office.